1. Wash the beef and cut into small pieces.
2. The green onion ginger seasoning is ready.
3. Boil the beef in a hot pot and remove it
4. Add oil to the wok and heat up the seasoning
5. Add beef and stir fry
6. Add white wine
7. Add rock sugar
8. Add soy sauce
9. Stir fry for a while and add appropriate amount of water
10. Pour into the pressure cooker and press for 15-20 minutes
11. Soak the vermicelli and set aside
12. Chinese cabbage diced
13. Add oil to the wok, heat up, add the mushrooms and stir fry
14. Add the Chinese cabbage and continue to stir fry the water and turn off the heat
15. Pour out the excess water of the mushroom cabbage, and put the cabbage into the electric hot pot
16. Pour the cooked beef
17. Cover and cook for 10 minutes
18. Remove the seasoning, add salt, pepper, chicken essence
19. Put the vermicelli
20. Finally, sprinkle with garlic sprouts and coriander
After the beef is cooked in a pressure cooker, it saves time and the beef tastes more cooked.
The side dishes inside can be matched by yourself.