1. Prepare the ingredients, I used Greennor cold-pressed walnut oil.
2. Beat the eggs into a bowl and stir
3. Add salt and stir well, and finally put light soy sauce, not too much salt.
4. Pour in warm water and stir evenly, skim off the foam, so that the custard will be smoother.
5. Wash sea cucumber and cut into sections
6. Divide the egg liquid into 2 bowls, put some sea cucumber slices in each, seal the plastic wrap and pierce a few holes with a toothpick. This way the water will not drip onto the egg easily.
7. Bring the water in the pot to a boil, add the egg mixture and steam for 12 minutes, remove the plastic wrap, place the ginseng section and steam for another 3 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 3 minutes, then it will be out of the pot.
8. The steamed custard is drizzled with some Grinnore walnut oil
9. Pour the soul seasoning soy sauce
10. Sprinkle some chopped green onion at the end to decorate it
11. The light soy sauce must be put, it tastes very delicious.
My husband and I each have a bowl.
"Glennor cold-pressed walnut oil is more suitable for babies' health"
1. When steaming, be sure to cover with plastic wrap or a plate to prevent water dripping on the eggs.
2. Light soy sauce is a must-have soul seasoning.
3. No need to put wine, not fishy at all.