1. Ingredients: 6 chicken wings, appropriate amount of shrimp, 1 onion, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, 1 carrot, 1 potato, 1 bowl of fish balls, fish tofu, crab sticks
2. Cut the chicken wings with a knife on both sides, and remove the shrimp thread from the shrimp
3. Add appropriate amount of cooking wine, a spoonful of salt, ginger slices, and a spoonful of pepper, and marinate for 15 minutes respectively
4. Cut all the side dishes into pieces
5. Add salt, crushed black pepper, and chili powder, stir well and set aside
6. Prepare seasoning juice: 3 spoons of light soy sauce, 2 spoons of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of dark soy sauce, 1 spoon of soybean paste, 1 spoon of ketchup, half a spoon of sugar, half a spoon of cooking wine, stir well
7. Leave the oil in the pot and stir-fry evenly with the side dishes. Spread the meatballs, chicken wings, and prawns in turn
8. Pour the sauce, close the lid, and simmer for about 20 minutes.