1. Prepare the ingredients and boil the boiling water for the hot noodles.
2. When the water is boiled, the noodles are taken down and cooked without being too rotten.
3. When boiling the noodles, beat the eggs, shred the fungus and carrots, cut the scallion into sections, and cut the leaves into chopped green onions.
4. After boiling the noodles, scoop up cold water and set aside.
5. The eggs are fried in the pan and cut into shredded eggs (but I used a spatula to cut them into pieces just to be lazy.)
6. Pour a little oil in the pan and heat it to the sixth or seventh layer of heat. Throw the scallion down and fry it for a nice aroma.
7. Add chopped pepper sauce, stir fry until fragrant, stir fry two or three times, otherwise the noodles will easily turn black.
8. Add carrots and fungus, and fry until soft.
9. Add the noodles and stir-fry evenly.
10. Add two soy sauce, salt and pepper and stir fry until it tastes.
11. Serve on a plate, drizzle appropriate amount of oily pepper, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
12. Delicious and nutritious
After the noodles are blanched, use cold water to make them stronger. Put more oil when cooking noodles, otherwise it will stick to the pan. A very flexible stir-fried noodles, supplementary food, seasonings can be freely matched according to each person's taste.