Wash the semi-finished haggis (lamb head, lamb tripe, heart, liver, and lungs) separately. If the lamb belly is not clean, pour it in vinegar and wash twice.
Pour the washed haggis into a pot with warm water, then add the spice-packed green onion, sliced ginger, aniseed pepper, boil on high heat, turn to low heat, continue to simmer for 30 minutes, add a little salt (don’t put too much, just a little bit of bottom taste It’s okay, because you need to add sauce) Cook for another 10 minutes to turn off the heat
2. Prepare the sauce: the sesame sauce, red fermented bean curd and chive flowers are basically adjusted according to 1:1:1 (you can also adjust according to your favorite ratio, or even not mix together, you can put it at will), after the adjustment, pour a little raw Mix thoroughly and it's the sauce
3. Scoop out the cooked lamb and cut into thin slices or shreds respectively
4. Put the chopped lamb into a large bowl, pour the hot soup into the bowl, put the sauce, coriander, and the spicy one and then add the deep-fried chili. A bowl of steaming lamb soup will be ready. have eaten
5. Bring the soup of boiled lamb and pour it into a bowl
6. Add the prepared sauce
7. Put the coriander section, like the spicy one, add the deep-fried chili