1. One piece of net fish meat;
2. Obliquely cut large pieces;
3. Wash and drain;
4. Add 0.5 teaspoon of salt, 0.5 teaspoon of pepper, 0.5 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, 1 teaspoon of corn starch, and 2 teaspoons of cooking wine;
5. Grip evenly and leave it for 10 minutes;
6. Add water to make 2 teaspoons of sweet potato starch, and stir well.
7. 1 tablespoon of dried soybeans, rinse with water for about soaking;
9. Cold pan with cold oil, soy beans over low heat;
10. Wait for the soybeans to make an even banging sound and take them out.
11. 1 box of internal fat tofu, cut into large pieces.
12. 0.5 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 20 grams of ginger, 4 teaspoons of bean paste and fragrant under low heat;
13. Pour in water, add 1 teaspoon of pepper and cook on high heat for 5 minutes;
14. Put tofu cubes;
15. After the medium heat is boiled, simmer for 5 minutes and transfer to the soup pot;
16. Put the fillets separately;
17. When the soup is slightly boiled, add 1 teaspoon of chicken essence, mix well and pour it into the soup bowl;
18. Sprinkle the spicy cubes (10 pieces of dried sea pepper, cut into sections, 20 pieces of dried pepper, fry in vegetable oil over low heat to get a spicy flavor, then chop with a knife after cooling), 20 grams of garlic;
19. 1.5 tablespoons of vegetable oil, heat up over high heat, add 5 dried sea pepper segments soaked in warm water;
20. Pour on the fillets;
21. Sprinkle shortbread soybeans and 2 scallions into small pieces.