1. Tomatoes washed clean and cut into pieces
2. Beaten eggs and set aside
3. Pour a proper amount of corn oil into the hot pot and heat it, add the tomato cubes and stir-fry until the red sand is formed, then pour in boiling water and bring to a boil (suggest to stir-fry with lard, the taste is more delicious)
4. Stir the tomato clockwise with chopsticks, and pour in the egg liquid counterclockwise. In this way, the egg will be piece by piece, not piece by piece.
5. After the egg liquid is basically shaped, use a spatula to copy from the bottom of the pot to prevent the egg from sticking to the bottom of the pot
6. Turn to low heat and add salt and light soy sauce in turn
7. Sprinkle with chopped green onion, a bowl of sweet and sour tomato egg soup can be out of the pot
8. Look! The red tomatoes, golden eggs, and green onions are very appetizing.
1: Pour the egg mixture into the pot and stir in the opposite direction of the tomato. The egg will be sliced, beautiful and tasty.\n2: The tomato must be fried into red sand