1. Pork slices, put a little salt, starch, cooking wine, stir evenly with chopsticks, marinate for a few minutes
2. Cut the tomato with a cross knife on the top, don’t go too deep, just cut the skin
3. Put it in a pot of boiling water and boil for one minute
4. Take it out and place it on the cutting board, and tear it down from the cross knife with your hands, and the tomato skin will be relaxed.
5. Thinly slice tomatoes
6. Pour a little oil in the wok and stir-fry the tomatoes in the wok
7. When the tomatoes are fried a little bit, add hot water, the amount of water is determined according to the consumption
8. After the water is boiled, turn to a low fire. If the gas stove has a fire protection function, use the fire protection function, that is, do not let the water boil; use chopsticks to pick up a piece of meat and quickly put it into the pot. In this way, the meat slices will not stick to each other, and they can mature at the same time. It will not be because the first put in is old, and the second put in is not yet cooked.
9. After all the meat slices are put in the pot, turn on high heat, the meat slices can be cooked in one minute, and then add salt according to the taste, sprinkle chopped green onion or coriander, and take it out of the pot
10. Sour and fresh appetizer
The meat slices should be placed in a small heat, and the action should be fast, so that the meat slices can be cooked by using the temperature in the soup. After all the meat is put in, the high fire is turned on, and the color will become mature. Such slices of meat are smooth and tender.