1. Sliced dried fragrant into triangles
2. Peel the onion and cut into hob pieces, not too small
3. Cut the garlic into fine pieces, slightly finer
4. Use a brush to clean the surface of the cucumber and cut into hob pieces
5. Put the cucumber cubes in a bowl, add a little salt, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes
6. Add garlic to a bowl, add light soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and mix thoroughly
7. The onion corners, green onion leftovers, pepper, aniseed, and cumin are slowly boiled in cold oil until the material turns yellow, and then filtered to become green onion oil
8. Add hot scallion oil and stir well to make a bowl of juice
9. Pour out the juice from the cucumber, pour all the ingredients into a bowl, pour the juice into the bowl, mix well, and serve.
You can make more scallion oil at a time. You can mix cold vegetables, noodles, and stuffing.