1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Put the pork filling in a larger container, add chicken essence, cooking wine, light soy sauce, and pepper powder.
3. Stir all the ingredients well.
4. Wash the zucchini, shred it, sprinkle with a little salt, and marinate for a while.
5. Wash the leeks, chop them, and chop the green onion and ginger.
6. To the stirred meat, add the zucchini soaked in moisture, chopped leeks and chopped green onion and ginger, and then add lard.
7. Stir all the ingredients evenly and then set aside.
8. In the Dongling bread machine, add weighed flour and spinach powder, then add 1.5 grams of yeast and 85 grams of water, start the bread machine's kneading mode to start kneading.
9. In the same way, add the weighed flour and pumpkin powder to the bread maker, then add 1.5 g of yeast and 85 g of water, and start the kneading mode to start kneading.
10. After mixing the two colored doughs, put them in a bowl and put on plastic wrap to start proofing.
11. The structure of the proofed dough is honeycomb.
12. After the proofed dough is exhausted and knead well, knead it into long strips and cut it into a uniform size with a knife.
13. After flattening, use a rolling pin to roll into a round thin dough.
14. Add the prepared fillings to the rolled dough.
15. Pinch the pleats to close the mouth and wrap them into a round bun.
16. After making all the buns in turn.
17. Use a brush to dip a little cooking oil in the gourmet pan, and apply it evenly to the inside of the pan.
18. Code all the wrapped buns in sequence.
19. Cover the pan over medium heat and fry slowly over medium heat.
20. After seeing the buns set underneath, add a little flour and water to form a watery shape, pour them into the pot, and slowly fry them over a low fire.
21. Open the lid and keep seeing the soup dry.
22. Sprinkle a little chopped green onion and black sesame seeds to serve.