1. Wash the small greens and cut them in half. I used warm water in the morning and woke up for 2 hours. Finely chop the scallions and garlic cloves. Prepare an extra cup of flour and sprinkle it on the cutting board when rolling.
2. Boil water in a pot, add a little salt and oil, after the water is boiled, boil the small green vegetables, drain them out and set aside.
3. Change a large pot of clean water, add a little salt and oil, and boil the water to boil the noodles.
4. Sprinkle a layer of flour on the chopping board to prevent sticking. Cut the mixed dough into quarters. Roll one by one.
5. Roll the dough into large pieces and cut into long noodles with a knife.
6. Throw the cut noodles into a pot of boiling water and cook for 5-7 minutes. The time is good for yourself. The noodles are cooked well, not too rotten, otherwise the taste will not be good; while cooking the noodles, set a small pot and heat the oil.
7. After the noodles are cooked, pick up the serving plate, put the prepared small greens, green onions and minced garlic together, and then add 1 tablespoon of oil chili, 1 tablespoon of five-spice powder, 1 tablespoon of chicken essence, a little salt, and hot oil directly on the plate. Here, it's done!
8. Just mix it well when you eat it. Those who like vinegar can also put some vinegar~
1. All the ingredients must be prepared in advance, so as not to be in a hurry. The oil-spattered noodles are fast, or the noodles will not be fragrant; 2. When cutting the noodles, cut them and cook them in the pot. Don't cook them after you finish cutting them all. So as not to stick the noodles all together!