1. Add appropriate amount of cold water to ordinary flour and mix it into a snowflake shape with chopsticks.
2. Then form a dough, cover the noodles for 20 minutes, roll out into thin slices, cut into squares, and then cut diagonally into triangles
3. Put the noodles on the chopping board or curtain to dry, put them in a fresh-keeping bag, and keep them in the refrigerator for one or two months
4. Wash spinach, blanch and drain water
5. Cut spinach into sections. Shred carrots
6. Add shredded carrots, chopped green onion, salt to the broth, and slice it after boiling
7. After the noodles are cooked, add spinach
8. After boiling again, pour the salted egg liquid into the pot
9. After the egg flower is shaped, add a little chicken powder and mix thoroughly.