1. Put a small portion of ice hockey chicken soup in the soup pot, pour in half a bottle of mineral water, and simmer for 10 minutes
2. Pour the scallion oil into the wok and heat up, add the scallions and ginger slices and sauté
3. Dry the lobster tails, pour them into the pan and fry until they are slightly discolored, add the cooking wine, cover and simmer for a while, then serve.
4. Heat up the scallion oil in another pot, add minced garlic and saute, then add chicken broth, salt and sugar
5. Add lobster tails, boil over high heat, turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, then sprinkle a little black pepper
6. Put it in a bowl, sprinkle with chopped green onion, drizzle with sesame oil, and enjoy