1. Wash the black-bone chicken and chop it into small pieces. Wash the red dates and set aside. When chopping the black-bone chicken, use the back of a knife to slightly break the bones. The black-bone chicken with the bone (smashed) soup is the best nourishing effect.
2. Pour the black-bone chicken nuggets into the pot, add the water that has not had the chicken nuggets, and bring to a boil. After the water is boiled, a lot of scum will appear on the surface. Use a spatula to remove these scum, so that the stewed chicken broth is very clear and not fishy. Taste, especially delicious.
3. Remove the processed chicken nuggets, pour them into a casserole, and pour some water.
4. Cover the lid and set the soup button. The whole soup will take about an hour. If there is no casserole with automatic soup-making function, turn the heat to a boil first, then turn to medium and low heat and boil it for an hour.
5. When making the soup, we will prepare the side dishes. After the yam is peeled, it is rinsed under the tap, cut into thick slices, and the red dates are washed and pitted for later use. Many people are afraid of handling yam, saying that it is itchy and uncomfortable. Tell everyone a tip for yam handling. Do not wash the yam first, just peel it and rinse it under the faucet. This tip is incredible, but it is very simple. It is effective. Before handling the yam, as long as you keep the yam dry, it won't be itchy.
6. When only about half an hour is left, you can pour in the yam and red dates and stew together.
7. At the end of the procedure, the yam is soft and cooked, and the red dates are soft and waxy. Season with salt and it is ready to be served.
Black-bone chicken with bones (smashed) has the best nourishing effect in soup. You can smash its bones and simmer it with meat and offal. It is best not to use a pressure cooker, but use a casserole to simmer.
The rich protein in black-bone chickens will increase the burden on the kidneys, so people with kidney disease should eat as little as possible, especially those with uremia, should fast.
Adding yam when stewing black-bone chicken will not only make the soup refreshing and not greasy, but also invigorate the spleen and stomach. You can make more for children in autumn and less colds in winter, so stick to it.