1. Forgetting to take pictures in this step is to chop the lamb chops into small pieces or cut the leg of lamb into small pieces, and wash the carrots, onions, and tomatoes.
2. Cut the carrots into strips. It would be better if you can buy yellow radishes (not available in Shanghai, use carrots instead).
3. Shred onion, peel and dice tomatoes.
4. Cut the lamb bones and leg of lamb, and pack them!
5. Put the oil in the iron pan, and the amount of oil is twice the usual amount of cooking.
6. When the oil is hot, put the lamb bones and stir fry first. The lamb bones will become discolored and put on the leg of lamb.
7. Add the cut carrots to the frying pan and stir-fry until the carrots are soft.
8. After the carrots are sautéed, add the chopped onions and stir fry until the onions become soft.
9. Stir-fry carrots and onions until softened, add diced tomatoes and stir fry
10. After all the vegetables are softened, add the lamb and stir fry ➕ salt
11. Put the fried lamb and vegetables into the bottom of the rice cooker, and spread the rice on the top after all the vegetables are put in.
12. Spread all the rice
13. Add water, a little less than usual for cooking rice.
14. Turn the rice cooker to the rice cooker button. After you hear the adding prompt during the cooking process, add the raisins (this step can be omitted), and the pilaf with raisins will have a richer texture.
15. After the rice is cooked in the rice cooker, keep it warm for 10 minutes. Mix the rice with a spatula. Now, the delicious pilaf rice is complete, enjoy!
This rice can also be made vegetarian, just omit the step of mutton in the early stage! People who do not eat lamb can also replace lamb with beef or chicken, which tastes equally good!