1. Wash the black-bone chicken, remove the internal organs, cut into small pieces, boil a pot of boiling water, and blanch the cut black-bone chicken with boiling water to remove the dirty blood
2. Peel the iron rod yam and cut into sections; wash the wolfberry and red dates; cut 2 slices of ginger; wash the scallions and twist into knots
3. Put all the ingredients into the pressure cooker, increase the pot with half a pot of water
4. Add 1 porcelain spoon of cooking wine
5. Cover the pressure cooker and simmer for 20 minutes. Add appropriate amount of salt and pepper to the pan according to personal taste
The saponin contained in the yam skin or the plant alkaloids contained in the mucus can cause yam allergies and itching when a few people come into contact with them. Avoid direct contact when handling yam.