1. Wash the chicken legs and chop them into pieces
2. Heat the pan, put the oil, put the rock sugar in the cold oil, and fry the sugar.
3. Pour in the diced chicken drumsticks and stir fry, and the chicken will be fried for color
4. Add water to the sliced shiitake mushrooms, and then add all the prepared seasonings. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes
5. There is a little chicken broth left. Add green and red pepper pieces and chopped green onion. It can be out of the pot when it is cut off.
Wash the chicken nuggets several times and remove the blood water to prevent the chicken from smelling or peculiar, and to prevent the chicken from rancidity.
\nBest braised in a casserole, can retain the original flavor of the yellow chicken for a long time.