1. Prepare the ingredients you need,
2. Clean the eggplant, remove the tail, and cut into long strips of about 7 cm. Add a spoonful of salt and pick it up with your hands. Marinate for about 10 minutes. Pour out the water from the eggplant, and then add a proper amount of starch. Coat each eggplant with starch and set aside,
3. Peel the garlic and cut it into minced garlic. Clean the chili and cut it into small pieces. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine and a little pepper to the meat and mix well to remove the fishy. Add sugar, vinegar, light soy sauce, and salt to the cornstarch and mix well.
4. Put oil in the pan with a little more oil. After the oil is hot, put the eggplant strips in the pan and fry the eggplant. If you want to taste better, you can use the oil, but the oil will be larger and the fried eggplant strips will come out.
5. In a separate pot, fry the pork filling after the oil is hot. After the pork filling changes color, add 1 tablespoon of bean paste and red pepper and stir-fry evenly.
6. Then put the minced garlic in the pot, fry the garlic fragrance,
7. Next, pour the fried eggplant into the pan and continue to stir-fry,
8. Pour the adjusted sauce into the pot and stir-fry evenly.
9. Finally, you can add a little sesame oil to increase the fragrance and it can be out of the pot.
1. Cut the eggplant into egg strips. You can cut it into the same length first, then slice it, and finally cut the strips, so the length will be more consistent.
2. Eggplant is a rare purple vegetable. Its skin has high nutritional value, so don't peel it.
3. When adding salt to the eggplant, do not add too much salt, otherwise the eggplant will be salty. Salt can kill the moisture of the eggplant itself, so that the eggplant can absorb less oil during cooking and also make it taste better.
4. Frying eggplant strips is actually oiling eggplant strips, but considering the amount of oil, frying will be healthier.