1. Black fungus, carrots, green peppers, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots are cleaned and cut into shreds for later use. Note: The bamboo shoots need to be blanched first to remove the oxalic acid
2. Shred the tenderloin and marinate it with starch, cooking wine, etc. for 5 minutes, add vegetable oil to the pot and heat, add the silky meat and fry until the color changes.
3. Chop the green onion, ginger, garlic and pickled red pepper finely and set aside
4. Fish-flavored shredded pork sauce, white sugar: vinegar: light soy sauce: cooking wine = 3:2:1:1, add water and starch to make the juice (the amount of water starch depends on the thick soup of this dish, according to personal preference)
5. Pour oil in the pan, stir-fry the green onion, ginger, garlic and pickled pepper in the pan until fragrant
6. Pour in the shredded carrots, black fungus, bamboo shoots, rice whites, stir-fry, add green peppers and stir-fry later
7. Pour in shredded pork and stir fry for 2 minutes to mature
8. Finally, slowly pour the sauce along the side of the pot (Step 4), and season with salt according to your own taste. After stirring, it will be out of the pot.
9. Sprinkle a little chopped green onion and eat it. The color of the vegetables is ruddy, the taste is soft, the fish aroma is outstanding, and it is very appetizing. The taste of vegetables is crisp and tender. Compared with the restaurant fried, it has less oil and less spicy. You can choose according to your preference. Adjustment
If you don't have red peppers, you can use a mixture of chopped peppers and Pixian Douban instead. Fish-flavored shredded pork sauce, sugar: vinegar: light soy sauce: cooking wine = 3:2:1:1, add water and starch to make the juice, and pour the fish-flavored sauce along the side of the pot and stir well.