1. Cut the eggplant into pieces with a hob, and cut the green pepper into pieces
2. Adjust soul sauce: 1 spoon of sugar: 3 spoons of light soy sauce: 1 spoon of soy sauce: 1 spoon of oil consumption: 1 spoon of starch: 1 bowl of water
3. Heat oil in a pot, add green onion and minced garlic over low heat until fragrant
4. Add minced meat and stir-fry until the color changes, then add 1 spoon of cooking wine, half a spoon of light soy sauce, half a spoon of dark soy sauce, stir fry for color
5. Add eggplant and stir fry for 1 minute
6. Pour in the sauce, simmer for 5 minutes on medium-low heat
7. Crush the eggplant a few times with a spoon to help absorb the juice
8. Add green pepper and simmer for 1 minute
9. Boil the noodles with water and stir a few times with chopsticks to prevent adhesion. When the water boils again, turn off the heat and remove it immediately.
10. Put the noodles in the broth, mix them thoroughly, and simmer for 1 minute.
11. Finally, sprinkle chopped green onion out of the pot
Fresh noodles taste better‼ ️