by Yunyun Kitchen
1. Cut the chicken into pieces, remove the excess oil, and fly the water (put it into the boiling water, boil the water again and remove it). Put it in a small bowl, and put the ribs in water.
2. Add red dates, wolfberry, American ginseng, concentrated chicken juice, Huadiao wine, salt, pour in water, and mix well.
3. Cover the small bowl, put it in a steamer, and steam for two hours.
1. If the soup pot is used to cook it, the formula remains the same. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat for two and a half hours.
2. This formula has a sweet taste, you can reduce the amount of red dates if you don't like it, or don't add it.
3. Tea contains a lot of tannic acid, which will destroy the effective ingredients in American ginseng. You can drink tea only 2 to 3 days after taking American ginseng, and it is best not to drink coffee.