1. The vermicelli soaks softly in warm water.
2. Heat the oil in the pot, add the onion, ginger, and garlic to explode the aroma.
3. Add beef sauce and stir fry until broken.
4. Add the spicy bean paste and stir fry again.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry evenly, while adding half a bowl of water.
6. Put in fans.
7. Bring to a boil and mix well.
8. Simmer over medium heat until the vermicelli is cooked and the soup is almost dried.
9. Remove and install the plate.
10. Sprinkle evenly with chopped chives or chopped coriander.
1. If you don't like spicy, use normal bean paste.
2. The mince can be replaced with pork.
3. If the vermicelli is not easy to cook, add a little more water and cook for a while.