1. Wash the chili, cut into sections and remove the seeds,
2. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of starch and mix,
3. Dice the shiitake mushrooms, twist the tofu into pieces, put them together and mix well,
4. Sprinkle ginger, salt, quail eggs, pepper, starch, sesame oil and mix well again,
5. Stuff the filling into the chili section, dip both ends with starch,
6. Sauce: light soy sauce + balsamic vinegar + abalone juice + chicken juice + starch,
7. Heat a spoon of oil in a pan and fry one side first.
8. Sprinkle a small amount of water on the other side of the frying,
9. Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to serve,
10. Pour the sauce into the pot and boil it to thicken,
11. Just pour out and pour out.
Try to pick the plump peppers as much as possible. It will be easier and more beautiful when stuffing.