1. Choose a fresh bitter chrysanthemum, wash it and cut it into sections to control water.
2. High-quality fungus and white fungus are delivered in advance, and the old roots are selected and torn into even large pieces.
3. The fungus and white fungus are blanched in a hot water pot and removed to cool and control the water.
4. Cut dried chili into sections and shallot into sections.
5. Garlic smashed.
6. Bitter chrysanthemum, fungus, and white fungus were poured into the basin.
7. Scallion, dried chili, and minced garlic are placed on top.
8. Heat up the wok with an appropriate amount of rapeseed oil.
9. Sprinkle the oil evenly on top of the auxiliary materials to create a scent.
10. Add salt, MSG, sugar, light soy sauce and vinegar and stir well.
11. Just install it.