by Tasty Magic Food Y
1. Prepare the required ingredients;
2. Because the asparagus shoots are dried with salt to help keep them fresh, they have to be rinsed with warm water several times before the salt taste can be diluted.
3. Then put the Asparagus bamboo shoots in clean water and soak for 12 hours, until the dried bamboo shoots are fully stretched out in the water, and then remove them for use;
4. Knot the shallots and slice the ginger;
5. Put the sliced ginger into the belly of the oil chicken;
6. Put the oil chicken, green onion knot, ginger slices, soaked longxu bamboo shoots, wolfberry, and red dates into the pot together;
7. Pour in warm water, cover and simmer;
8. After the high heat is boiled, turn to a low heat and simmer slowly;
9. You can season it in about an hour!
10. Add salt again according to your taste and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
11. The soup is refreshing, sweet and full-bodied. This is a salivating rhythm! "Anshi Agricultural Branch Beijing chicken, expert guidance from the Academy of Agricultural Sciences, authentic Beijing flavor, nutritious and healthy quality ingredients"