1. Wash the beans, remove the ribs and cut into sections, cut the potatoes into pieces with a hob, and cut the pork belly into thin slices
2. When the pan is hot, pour in the cooking oil. The oil should be more than usual for cooking. Stir-fry pork belly, add cooking wine, thirteen spices, garlic cloves, green onions after the pork belly changes color, continue to sauté
3. Pour the beans and potatoes and stir fry
4. Pour in some light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, and stir-fry evenly
5. When the beans are ripe, spread the noodles on top of the beans and add appropriate amount of water
6. Cover the pot and simmer for about 8 minutes.