1. A pound of wet noodles,
2. Wash the beans and break them into small pieces.
3. Wash the pork,
4. Cut into strips thicker than silk, mix well with salted soy sauce starch, marinate for ten minutes,
5. When the pan is hot, pour the oil, put a few peppers, and fry them until fragrant.
6. Pour in the meat strips and stir-fry
7. Stir fry until the meat changes color, then pour into the beans,
8. Pour some light soy sauce,
9. With salt
10. Pour clean water,
11. The amount of water must be enough to pass the vegetables,
12. The noodles should be shortened, spread flat on the dish, cover and stew,
13. Simmer until the water evaporates and the beans and noodles are cooked, turn off the heat.
14. Mix the noodles with the vegetables in the pot.