1. Shiitake mushrooms cut into pieces
3. Divide into two...
4. Cut garlic into small pieces
5. Wash the cabbage and set aside ~ prepare chili powder. I brought back from Guizhou... delicious
6. Wash the mochi... Use the above ingredients to make a juice... Marinate for more than three hours. Rice and sausage are cooked in the rice cooker at the same time and put into the pot. Cooking key. At the same time the pot is draining oil. One piece of green onion, ginger fragrant...Put the marinated mochi and fragrant. Put chili powder. Then pour the seasoning juice of the marinated mochi. Pour the shiitake mushrooms and stir fry to get the juice. Pour into the rice just boiling in the rice cooker. The rice cooker jumped to keep warm. Sprinkle chopped green onion and simmer for a while. Put the bok choy in a frying pan and boil it in salt water
7. Use greens to serve
8. Salt water can keep the cabbage from changing color
9. The chicken juice penetrates into the rice...it's very fragrant
Don't fry the chicken too well. It's best to put vinegar! Cooking wine! Fry the ginger slices in a pot of water. Adjust the saltiness according to personal preference...