1. It is better to put less onions and sweet potatoes, because these two ingredients are sticky after braising. If you are afraid of stickiness, you may wish to be excellent.
2. Various ingredients such as vegetables and red sausage are diced
3. Put the washed rice into the pot and add the same amount of water as the normal braised white rice. If you use dried shiitake mushrooms, add the water for soaking the shiitake mushrooms to make the mushrooms thicker. Try if you like.
4. Add vegetable oil in a hot pot and stir-fry diced sausages
5. Stir-fry the diced sausage and serve it out.
6. Put the diced vegetables in a pot and stir-fry until the edges of the diced potatoes are transparent and the diced green onions are slightly soft. Put them in the rice pot.
7. Pour the corn kernels
8. Add two tablespoons of light soy sauce and stir evenly. Be sure to stir evenly, otherwise the cooked rice will not be salty and the color will be uneven.
9. Stir evenly, close the lid of the pressure cooker, and press the rice button.
10. After the braising process is over, do not turn on the heat preservation for 10 minutes. After opening, mix well and enjoy!