1. 1. Prepare 10g chopped green onion, 5g garlic and 5g sliced ginger
2. 2. 1 yellow croaker to remove the internal organs with an oblique knife;
3. 3. Put 5ml of oil in the pan, pour in yellow croaker and fry until golden on both sides, pour in chopped green onion, ginger slices, 5g cooking wine, 5g soy sauce, 1 star anise, and 150ml of water;
4. 4. Then add 3g of oyster sauce, 2g of salt, 2g of chicken powder, 5g of white sugar, 3g of pepper, boil and simmer until the juice is collected;
5. 5. Take out the pot and finish.