1. Scrape the scales, remove the gills, the internal organs and the black membrane of the abdomen of yellow croaker. After cleaning it, use kitchen paper to absorb the water inside and outside;
2. Prepare the seasoning: remove the seeds and dice the red pepper, cut the garlic cloves into two, and cut the ginger into thick slices; it is not limited to these materials;
3. Pour an appropriate amount of vegetable oil into the non-stick wok, the amount of oil can be more, when the oil temperature is 5 to 60% hot, slide the yellow croaker into the pan, do not shake the pan or move the fish body, heat it over medium heat for 3-5 When the bottom of the fish is scorched to slightly yellow, turn over and fry on the other side; fry the fish as much as possible, so that it will taste more soup later;
4. Pour out the excess oil, pour a circle of cooking wine along the fish body, then put garlic cloves, ginger slices, star anise, pepper and other seasonings into the pot, pour appropriate amount of soy sauce, hot water, and a little salt;
5. Bring the soup to a boil over medium heat, cover, turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes;
6. Use a shovel to lift the soup to the surface of the fish body to add more flavor to the surface of the fish with little soup; when the soup is almost consumed, add the diced red pepper to the soup to change the color, and the fish can be taken out of the pot.
1. Yellow croaker meat is tender and fragile, so be sure to fry the skin and fry the skin and then turn it over after setting the shape. Simmer it over low heat to keep the fish intact
2. The seasoning and ingredients are not limited to this, you can make sour, sweet, salty and spicy according to the taste.