1. Basic raw materials
2. 1 gram of edible alkali + 3 grams of water, mix into liquid water, take 2 grams and it’s ok
3. Take a clean container, pour 75 grams of invert syrup, 25 grams of corn oil and 0.5 grams of salt, add 2 grams of soap and stir well
4. Pour in the sifted flour and mix
5. It will be sticky at first when it becomes a dough. Put it in a fresh-keeping bag and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours
6. Take out the dough, knead it into strips and divide into equal-sized dumplings. According to the ratio of skin to filling 3:7, 15 grams of skin requires 35 grams of filling (30 grams of lotus paste filling plus a small piece of egg yolk is about 35 grams)
7. Divide the lotus seed paste filling into 30 grams per serving. Apply a thin layer of oil by hand, wrap in egg yolk and rub round. (The salted duck eggs are washed to remove the yellow mud on the surface, take the yolk part, and cut an egg yolk into 4 parts)
8. Take a dough and squeeze it and wrap it with lotus paste filling. Close up the dough bit by bit. Enclose the filling completely. o(∩_∩)o just do it a few times.
9. Roll in a small amount of dry powder and round it slightly. Put in the moon cake film, fix the mold by hand, and squeeze it down for a few seconds to set the shape. The bakeware was lined with greased paper, the moon cake mold was slightly lifted up and squeezed, and the cake blank was printed naturally.
10. Preheat the oven and heat up and down at 200°C for 10 minutes. In order to prevent the cracking of the cake due to high temperature. You need to spray water before entering the oven. Bake in the middle layer at 200℃ for 5 minutes and set. (According to the size of the dough, the time is 5 to 8 minutes). ...Remember to spray...
11. Take it out and let it cool completely, and brush the surface with egg wash. Just brush the surface.
12. For the illustration, there are 10 grams of skin left. Dewdrop made a mooncake with egg yolk and bean paste. The ratio of the skin to the filling is 2:8. 10 grams of skin, 35 grams of red bean paste + 5 grams of egg yolk. The finished product is also super nice. It's really thin and thick. (^o^wow)~~(^0^)ha~~(^○^)ha~~
13. Preheat the oven to 180°C, and bake the middle layer for another 15 minutes.
14. After baking, let it cool completely, put it in the fresh-keeping box and seal it back to the oil. The last stage of moon cakes.
15. It was done at around 7 o'clock in the evening, and I got up at 7 o'clock the next morning, opened the fresh-keeping box, the fragrance was overflowing, the surface was smooth, and the oil returned. Remove and install the plate. The speed and taste are amazing.
1. Although the steps are cumbersome, as long as the raw materials are good enough, following the procedures will basically not fail.
2. Oil return is the last stage of moon cakes. Determine whether a moon cake is a success. Oil return time is 1 to 7 days. Those who are still tough for more than seven days don't have to expect to return to the oil, and basically failed. The mooncakes after oil return need to be sealed and preserved. Eat as soon as possible within a week.
3. You can put it in the refrigerator if you can't finish it, but the taste is not so good. Personal preferences. o(∩_∩)o