1. The ingredients are ready.
2. Soak the black fungus with water and wash it.
3. Put the soaked black fungus in a pot of boiling water, blanch it, remove the water and set aside.
4. Pick the celery leaves, clean them, and blanch them in a pot of boiling water for one minute, remove them, and dry the water.
5. Cool the celery leaves and the fungus with cold boiling water, squeeze the celery leaves with the water, drain the fungus, put it in a plate, add the chopped red pepper and minced garlic.
6. Add salt, balsamic vinegar and light soy sauce.
7. Pour in sesame oil, mix well and serve.
If you like to eat hot, you can mix it directly after blanching. If it's summer, refrigerate the mixed dishes a bit, the taste will be better. This dish is very delicious when eaten cold or hot.