1. Ingredients: 200g vermicelli
2. 200g pork
3. 2 chayote
4. Cut the vermicelli into small sections, put 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of cooking wine, and a few shredded ginger. Mix well and marinate for about 10 minutes.
5. Chayote, peeled, cored, washed, cut into pieces and set aside.
6. Wash and slice the pork, add 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon peanut oil, 1 teaspoon, mix well and marinate for about 10 minutes.
7. Put in 5 bowls of water and bring 2 slices of ginger to a boil.
8. Bring water to a boil, add 1 scoop of peanut oil and spare chayote.
9. Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat, (if you like the melon softer, you can cook it for longer)
10. Put the spare vermicelli and meat slices in, cook for 3 minutes, add 1 tablespoon of salt and cook.