1. Put the pork filling in a bowl, add 1g of salt and 1ml of soy sauce, and pour it on the plate evenly. Then slowly add the chicken broth, stirring vigorously in one direction
2. First take a green onion and chop the green onion. Take half of the ginger, peel and chop it, and put it in the meat and stir well. Pour the oil in the pot, add the peppercorns to fragrant, take it out, and then add the meat
3. Add 2g salt, 2g five-spice powder, cooking wine, stir fry for about 1 minute
4. Wash and peel the carrots, shred them, cut another green onion into sections, peel and slice the remaining ginger, and chop the three together
5. Add the minced carrots to the meat filling, add the remaining 3g salt, 3ml soy sauce, 2g five-spice powder, stir well, and the filling is ready.
6. Put the flour in the basin, add water to make a softer dough, and let it rise for 30 minutes. Take out the awake dough, knead it into even long strips, cut into small doses, and press flat
7. Roll out the dough, put in the stuffing, and wrap it into the shape you like
8. Make water in the pot, add the dumplings after the water is boiled, order the water three times
9. Fish out the cooked dumplings
10. Dip in vinegar and chili oil
11. A little bit of chili noodles
12. Let's eat
If you are not afraid of trouble, you can replace the pork filling with pork, and chop the meat bit by bit into the minced meat. Add a little chicken broth and soy sauce while the meat is chopped for a deeper flavor.