1. For the ribs of claypot rice, it is best to choose this high-quality pure rib ribs, and then soak them in clean water. You can soak for a while to wash away the remaining blood.
2. Then cut a small handful of ribs into small pieces, add all the seasonings, stir well, and marinate for about half an hour
3. Clean the shiitake mushrooms and cut into small pieces
4. Put a pot of rice in the casserole
5. Put another pot of water and soak for about an hour. After an hour, put the pot on the fire, boil the rice on high heat, and stir while cooking to prevent the rice grains from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
6. After the rice has eaten the water, put a spoonful of oil next to the pot
7. Then put the marinated ribs and shiitake mushrooms together in the pot and cover, and let the lid simmer for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat. Don’t open the pot in a hurry and simmer for a while
8. While waiting, you can blanch the vegetables. I cut the broccoli. You can also put your favorite vegetables.
9. Finally, put the hot vegetables on the rice, and enjoy the delicious meal with the fragrant rice and ribs
1. The rice must be soaked in advance to make it easier to cook quickly. If the cooking time is too long, the bottom of the pot may be stuck.
2. The ribs should be marinated in advance to taste, the claypot rice will be more fragrant.
3. The spoonful of oil after the pot is opened is indispensable, which can make the cooked rice more crystal clear and taste better, and it also has the effect of anti-sticking
4. Turn off the heat a while in advance, but it needs to be simmered to prevent the rice from the bottom of the pot from getting muddy, and to make the rice cooked more completely. Of course, I personally like the crispy rice crust at the bottom