1. Wash the chicken wings you bought back and cut them diagonally for a few times to make it easy to cook
2. Put the oil in the hot pot and put the chicken wings
3. Fry until both sides are slightly browned, then put in a proper amount of cooking wine
4. Then pour in the cola, put in the right amount of salt, soy sauce, a few slices of ginger, and a little water, so that it is not too sweet. Cook for about five minutes on medium heat. When the juice is about to be collected, be careful to turn it to avoid the bottom.
5. No onion version
6. Of course, you can also put a few slices of lettuce underneath. When the lettuce is eaten, it is full of cola chicken wings. The taste is sweet and the light lettuce taste is delicious.
7. You can put an appropriate amount of green onions if you like, I don’t think it makes much difference if you don’t let it go
When frying chicken wings, you don't need too much oil because there is chicken skin on the surface of chicken wings. If you put Coke alone, I think it is too sweet, so you can add a little water so that it will not be too sweet and feel greasy.