1. Two crucian carp, remove the scales and internal organs, clean and dry the water
2. Add 1 tablespoon of salt, 3 tablespoons of cooking wine, shred green onion and ginger, and taste for ten minutes! One of the secrets of not breaking the skin: put salt on the body of the fish!
3. Pour a little more oil into the pot. When the oil temperature rises to 70% or 80% hotter, pick up the delicious fish to control the moisture, and gently slide it into the oil pot along the side of the pot. The second secret of the unbreakable fish skin: remember to keep the oil temperature high! Take the green smoke as the standard
4. The high temperature will quickly condense the fish skin. Don’t turn it over in a hurry. Pick up the pot and shake it gently. When the fish body is completely out of the bottom of the pot, turn it over.
5. Fry the other side, the color is golden, the skin is intact, and the fragrant smell will come out of the pot.
6. Leave a little oil in the pot, sauté the ginger and chopped green onions
7. Cook 3 spoons of light soy sauce, 2 spoons of dark soy sauce, and 3 spoons of cooking wine, so that the aroma will come out
8. The sauce can be simmered with hot oil to better stimulate the aroma
9. Pour hot water
10. The amount of water is subject to the ability to cover the fish
11. Add appropriate amount of salt and white pepper
12. Half a spoonful of sugar
13. Half a bowl of balsamic vinegar. Vinegar is the key to crisp fish bones
14. Cover the pot, turn to a low heat, and simmer for 30-50 minutes. During this time, turn the fish over with a spatula. When the sauce is reduced and thickened, sprinkle with spicy millet and shallots and turn off the heat. Serve on the table
1. Vinegar is the key to crisp fish bones;
2. One of the secrets of not breaking the fish skin: put salt on the fish body;
3. The second secret of not breaking the fish skin: remember to keep the oil temperature high! Take the green smoke as the standard.