1. Rinse the radish under running water.
2. Cut into thick strips.
3. Sprinkle in a little salt to pick up the moisture.
4. The pickled radish sticks are put into a gauze bag.
5. Heavy objects press out more water.
6. The dried radish strips were significantly reduced in moisture.
7. Add salt and mix well.
8. Sprinkle with extra spicy chili powder.
9. Mix well to coat the radish strips with chili powder evenly.
10. Put it into a container and compact; keep it in the refrigerator for one week after sealing.
11. Take out part of the radish sticks and pour in the light soy sauce.
12. Drizzle in olive oil and mix well.
13. It can be bottled and eaten slowly.