1. Pat the chicken breasts loose with the back of a knife and cut into pieces. This step is very important. The meat is not of good quality, and it tastes tender. The key is here.
2. Add onion, cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, and two tablespoons of barbecued pork sauce, fully grasp and marinate evenly for an hour
3. Prepare some green and red peppers, mix them with pieces of meat and skew them on bamboo skewers according to your preference
4. Put a layer of tin foil on the baking tray for easy cleaning, and then put the meat skewers into it.
5. Preheat the oven in advance, then put the meat skewers in the oven and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
6. Put a spoonful of char siu sauce in a bowl, add some cooking oil, and mix well
7. Brush the prepared sauce on the skewers, sprinkle with cooked white sesame seeds, cumin and chili powder, and bake again for two minutes in the oven
It is very important to pat the chicken breast with the back of a knife, so that the meat does not taste at all.