by Greedy cat vip who loves life
1. The pork chops are packed in plastic wrap, and lightly beaten with a loose meat hammer into meat slices about 1cm in height. I used 170 grams of pork tenderloin to make two tonkatsu.
2. Mix the soy sauce, pepper and salt into a sauce. Spread it on both sides of the pork chop. Make sure to spread it evenly. Marinate for 15 minutes to let the pork chop taste.
3. Peel potatoes and carrots and cut into small cubes.
4. Put the carrot pieces into a pot and boil on high heat. After about 1 minute, pour in the potato pieces and continue to cook for 1 and a half minutes. When the potato pieces become slightly transparent, remove them for use.
5. Next, the pork chops are processed. The eggs are beaten into a bowl and stirred into egg liquid. Dip the pork chops evenly in the order of starch, egg liquid, and bread crumbs. Dip each seasoning evenly.
6. Bring a proper amount of corn oil to a boil. When you see the heat coming out, turn to low heat, put the pig into the pot and fry slowly, turn it over after it is golden, repeat 2 times, take out the oil for about 3-5 minutes, and the pork chops are ready. It's fried. Is the frying pan difficult to clean? Just drop a few drops of Liby Salt Cleanser, add water and soak for a while, the ternary emulsification degreasing system can automatically degreasing, saving and easy to use.
7. Heat up a pan, add a proper amount of oil, saute the minced garlic, pour in the potatoes and carrots, and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
8. Pour 2 bowls of hot water, bring to a boil over high heat, cover the pot and simmer for 2 minutes, open the lid and try it. After the potatoes and carrots are soft enough, put the curry cubes in the pot and stir gently with a spatula to melt the curry cubes completely.
9. After the soup is thick, try the salty and light, the fragrant curry can be out of the pot.
10. Put the rice upside down in a bowl and put it in the bento box, pour the curry dishes, put the diced pork chops, the curry pork chop rice is ready, it is all nutritious, and it is super satisfying to eat! Make yourself a nutritious bento, so that the Chinese food for office workers is not monotonous. After work, they can also enjoy a delicious lunch time and add fuel to a healthy body! Remember to add some fresh fruits when you eat to supplement the vitamins your body needs!