1. Add water one knuckle deeper than rice, add sesame oil and soak for half an hour, then put it on the pot, boil it and simmer over low heat
2. When the stew starts to show holes like this, add sausage
3. Cut as much as you like
4. Arrange as you like
5. Put the seasoning as you like
6. Tearing cabbage and cutting cucumber
7. Stir fry with thirteen flavors of pepper and salt
8. Smell the rice crust, it's almost done, put the fried vegetables in together, add an egg, turn off the heat and cover and simmer for a while, until the eggs are cooked
9. With these tunes, it’s okay if the thick soup can’t be melted, just pour it into the pot and it will melt.
10. Open the lid and pour the sauce, move on
Haha it's not bad to do it for the first time!