1. Wash vegetables for later use.
2. Beef slices, just a little thicker.
3. Heat the pan with cold oil.
4. Scallion, ginger and garlic in a pot.
5. Add the meat, wait for the meat to change color and add a spoonful of five-spice powder.
6. Add tomatoes and fry until the skin is slightly rolled up.
7. Add the beans and stir fry for 3 minutes.
8. Add potatoes and stir fry for 3 minutes.
9. Add 4 spoons of salt.
10. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and vinegar, and continue to stir for 3 minutes.
11. Add water, soak the ingredients.
12. Bring the high heat to a low heat for 20 minutes, then add the rock sugar after it is boiled! Dried chili peppers are added according to their own conditions. Wait until the beans are cooked for 8 minutes. Then scoop out a bowl of soup for later use.
13. Spread the surface and pour the soup evenly.
14. Spread coriander, because I like to eat cooked coriander, so I spread it at the same time. After spreading, keep on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. During this time, use chopsticks to divide the bottom to avoid maturing.
15. The finished product.
Finally, try to boil it dry, it won't taste soggy! I made it for 3 people.