1. Marinated chicken: sliced onion, carrot, celery, peeled garlic (1 clove). Put the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, black pepper, and red wine in a pot, bring to a boil on high heat, then simmer for 5 minutes on low heat, let cool and set aside.
2. Wash the chicken, dry it, put it in step 1 and let it soak for 1-3 days, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to prevent the chicken from drying out.
3. Dry the soaked chicken.
4. Strain the soaked sauce.
5. Stewed chicken: chop bacon into large pieces, chop shallot and garlic (2 cloves). Preheat the oven to 160°C.
6. Heat the pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil, and fry the bacon until slightly golden. Remove the bacon and set aside, and leave the oil in the pot.
7. Add chicken nuggets, fry until golden on both sides, take out and set aside, leave the oil in the pan.
8. Put the filtered vegetables in step 4 into the pot and fry until slightly golden.
9. Add flour and stir fry until golden brown.
10. Add the sauce in step 4, bring to a boil, cook until the sauce thickens.
11. Add chicken broth, shallots, garlic, and spice bag, and stir well.
12. Add the chicken, turn off the heat, cover and simmer in the oven for 1 hour, turning the chicken over from time to time.
13. After the chicken is cooked, remove it for use, and filter the soup.
14. Make the side dishes: peel the small onions, all four mushrooms.
15. Fry small onions and mushrooms in butter until slightly golden.
16. Put the bacon, mushrooms, and small onions in the pot.
17. Add the filtered soup, heat to the right consistency over medium heat, and season to taste.
18. Put the chicken back and cook on low heat for 3-5 minutes to make it delicious.
19. Chop parsley, serve chicken and vegetables on a plate, and sprinkle with parsley.
1 Put the fried chicken nuggets with the skin side down first, so that it can be shaped effectively.
2 Marinated chicken can be used for 1-3 days, the longer the marinade, the stronger the flavor.
3 Finally, put the chicken back in the sauce and simmer, and it can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-3 days to make it more flavorful. Just heat it up a little while eating.