by Heart moves
First wash the chicken breast and dice, add salt, thirteen spices, cooking wine and stir well, then add cornstarch and stir well, finally pour in peanut oil, stir well, and marinate for a while.
Tip: If you want the chicken breast to be dry, it must be marinated in advance, you can't ignore it!
2. Put salt, sugar, cold vinegar, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, cornstarch in a bowl, stir evenly, and make a sauce.
Wash the dried chili and cut into sections; peel the garlic seeds and ginger, wash and cut into pieces.
Tip: Soak the dried chilies for a few minutes, then grab a little chili seeds so that they won’t burn. For those who are not good at spicy food, just add a few chilies for appetizer, this portion is super spicy!
Peel the edamame well and wash.
Tips: Edamame can also be replaced with peas or peanuts, you can choose according to your own preferences!
5. Boil the edamame in a pot for 3 minutes, remove it from the cold, and control the moisture.
6. Pick up the frying pan, add the chicken breast and fry until it is cooked.
7. Set the chicken breast to one side, add the ginger, garlic and chili, and fry until fragrant.
8. Add edamame and stir and stir well.
9. Pour in the sauce and fry until it tastes good, then serve it out of the pan.
Does this delicious home-cooked dish make you appetite? Welcome to leave a message to tell us your opinion.