1. Main and auxiliary materials: green beans, pork
2. Wash the kidney beans and cut into cubes
3. Diced pork
4. Heat oil, add string beans
5. Deep-fried until the surface of the green beans is dehydrated and wrinkled
6. Take it out for use
7. Leave the bottom oil in the pot and stir-fry the scallions
8. Add meat and stir fry
9. Cooking soy sauce
10. Stir-fry the minced meat until broken, add string beans
11. Season with salt and MSG
12. Stir-fry evenly, then turn off the heat
13. Put it out of the pot and serve on the table
1. The kidney beans can also be oiled twice, but don't fry them.
2. It is not advisable to add water to dry-fried and dry-stirred dishes.