1. Prepare all the ingredients, the mustard is not in the mirror.
2. Mix the pork, mustard greens, light soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce, and fine salt with a cooking machine until the ingredients are combined and the minced meat is strong.
3. Then pierce a small hole in the gluten, and stuff the meat inside the gluten.
4. Add a little oil to the pan, and fry the meat-stuffed gluten perforated noodles in the pan.
5. Then use light soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce, and hot sauce to make your favorite sauce.
6. Add the sauce to the pot, then add half a bowl of water.
7. After slightly simmering, transfer the ingredients to the Midea steaming oven and check whether there is water in the steaming oven's water tank.
8. Then select the steamed rice mode and steam the gluten until it is cooked and delicious.
9. This way, a serving of gluten stuffed mustard and fresh meat is complete.
Don't pierce the gluten hole too much, or pierce it through. If there is more meat stuffing, the steamed gluten meat will be rounder.