1. Pour appropriate amount of water into the pot, add the washed three-yellow chicken, add green onions, ginger, pepper, and cooking wine.
2. When the water is boiled, turn to medium-low heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
3. You can pierce the chicken with chopsticks and remove it. Put it in ice water and cool it thoroughly. The meat is firm and the skin is crisper. Reserve the chicken broth in the pot to adjust the sauce for later.
4. Chop into small pieces and serve on a plate.
5. Cut the pepper and millet into small sections and put them in a bowl.
6. Add salt and mix well to marinate for a spicy taste. (Keep it for more than 15 minutes to make it more spicy and tasteful~)
7. Add "Arowana Pepper Oil".
8. Add sugar, light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and white pepper.
9. Pour in the spare chicken broth and mix well.
10. Pour it on the well-coded chicken nuggets.
11. Finally, put a bunch of rattan peppers and drizzle it with hot oil to arouse the aroma of rattan peppers.
12. If you are not in a hurry, you can put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate for 2 hours to make it more delicious and delicious.
1. Zanthoxylum bungeanum shell is reddish-brown, and the core is dark brown. Zanthoxylum bungeanum is usually used for cooking. Szechuan pepper is a special product of Sichuan and Guizhou provinces. Its shell is dark green, slightly brownish after air-drying, and has a strong hemp flavor. The rattan pepper is greenish green, with a soft hemp flavor and a delicate fragrance.
2. The best choice for this dish is three-yellow chicken. The meat is tender and smooth, the skin is crispy and the bones are soft, and the taste is delicious. The color of the three-yellow chicken is yellower when cooked, and the color of the dish is more outstanding.
3. The pepper oil is the icing on the cake for this dish. The pepper oil used in the recipe is this "golden dragon fish pepper oil". Arowana pepper oil uses the compound extraction of the fresh fruits of Hongya Tengjiao and Hanyuan red pepper, and is boiled with traditional technology. The food is first fragrant and then numb. The flavor is very authentic.