1. Prepare the ingredients, remove the scales of yellow croaker, clean the internal organs, onion, green onion, and ginger.
2. Shred the onion, dice the green pepper, and chop the green onion and ginger.
3. Diced foreign green peppers, green onion ginger, light soy sauce, cooking wine, put them in a food processor and beat them into juice.
4. Cut the wound on the yellow croaker with a knife, then put the onion and pour the juice.
5. Add chicken essence and all the seasonings.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for five hours to fully taste.
7. Cover the test tray with tin foil and the matte side up, add yellow croaker, and add the sauce and onion shreds to the bottom of the fish.
8. Wrap it in tin foil, and bake the middle layer for 20 minutes in the oven.