1. Need to use two and a half bowls of flour, pour it into a basin, scoop out half a bowl of noodles to make up the noodles, wash the leeks and pour water.
3. Pour the water well, chop the leeks, pour the cold white boil into the basin, and start mixing the noodles. Do not put too much water and the noodles should not be soft.
5. After the noodles are alive and wake up for 5 minutes, use a rolling pin to roll the noodles into a large pie shape, and roll it out to a thickness of 1.5 cm.
7. After rolling out the noodles, fold it in half (during the period, keep adding the noodles to prevent the noodles from sticking together), place the noodles and fold them in the opposite direction, and so on, as shown in the figure
10. After folding the noodles, start cutting into strips (the thickness of the noodles can be determined according to your preference) I like lasagna,
12. Put a little oil in the pan and start adding the auxiliary ingredients, then pour the leeks, start to stir fry, stir for three or four minutes, add a spoon and a half of refined salt, three drops of soy sauce, and continue to stir for a few more times.
14. Put it in the cold boiled boil, not the leeks. After the pot is boiling, stir the beaten eggs into the pot little by little, and they will be out of the pot after they are cooked.
16. After the water is boiled, start the noodles, turn the noodles a few times with chopsticks, and pour a small bowl of water into the noodle pot after boiling again, so that the cooked noodles taste particularly delicious and the cooked noodles are crystal clear. Cook for four or five minutes to get out of the pot. Put it into the plate and pour the bittern, delicious.
Be sure to pay attention to the amount of water when making the noodles. Don't let the noodles become soft, as the noodles will stick together if they are too hard.